Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Amigurumi

So after crocheting for a little while, I thought, "Why not make some toys?".  Most of the amigurumi toys here are improvised:
First Toy Ever:  I decided to improvise this pattern visually, it's my conure!  Made for friend.
Second Toy:  Dr. Zoidberg from Futurama.  Improvised from photo online.  Made for friend.
Third Toy:  Brain Slug also from Futurama.  Improvised from photo.  Made for friend.
I wanted to try an easy South Park character so I went with Towlie.  Used as a blankie for my conure.

Cat toys made for two friends with cats.  The first is Blinkie from Simpsons.  It is partially improvised (I added the third eye, and adjusted tail and fins to resemble Blinkie).  Second toy is made from a pattern.
Wedding Bunnies made for friends as engagement presents!  Partially improvised (I added bow on groom and altered bride's dress to make it look prettier)

No comments:

Post a Comment