Pages

Thursday 22 March 2012

Blankets/ Throws

I really like making blankets and throws because you can put them in use almost instantly most of the time!  Here are a few blankets/ throws I've made:

Cat's Blankie:  Our cat likes to take naps every now and then so I made her this blankie!

Family Throw:  Super simple crochet pattern.  I was cold in the TV room so I decided to make a throw for that room!

Engagement Throw:  Made for friends celebrating their engagement!  Each block has different images (e.g. school where they met, engagement rings, wedding cake, and most importantly the last row with peace (dove) and love (heart) forever (infinity symbol)!).

Blankies for My Niece and Nephew:  Top one is a baby blanket for my niece that was knit with reallyyyy soft fluffy yarn.  Bottom one is a bigger blanket for my nephew made by crochet basket weave pattern!
My Blankie:  This blankie is based on the colours of my lovely yellow-sided conure!  It's not perfect by any means and was made by a lot of extra yarn I had but it's so warm and comfy!
Mom's Throw:  Improvising on the Tree of Life pattern using Trellis Stitch, this was crocheted for mom and she loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment