Pages

Sunday 23 September 2012

Ho Ho Ho: Pt.2

Further to the 'Work-Christmas-Crafts-Palooza' post earlier, I made a few more items..
  • A co-worker new to crochet will be making dishcloths for some of her Christmas presents this year.  In an effort to try to encourage her to make fun star-shaped ones (she loves stars), I made her this:
  • Another co-worker who is also relatively new to crochet was asked to make snowflakes for her mother-in-law to hang on the Christmas tree this year.  Same deal as above, I made her these:
  • Unfortunately, there was one snowflake that I had to frog because it was looking a bit ridiculous.  It is the pattern for a 3D flowering snowflake.  It really should have been made using thread instead of yarn.  I am sure you can probably see why:

RIP Snowflake!
  • Late add, but a third co-worker mentioned to me today that her mother loves owls so I suggested the Owl Eye Mask pattern available for free on Ravelry.com and made her one:
Lazy-Eyed Owl-ie!

No comments:

Post a Comment